Digital Technology Foundations (formerly Digital Input Technologies) (6160/18 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||6–8|
Recommended prerequisite(s): Keyboarding course(s) or teacher-approved demonstration and documentation of touch keyboarding skills
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications
- Printing Technology
- Business Management and Administration
- Administrative Support
- Business Information Management
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Information Support and Services
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
Note: Certifications do not apply to middle school courses.
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.
Note: Completer sequences do not apply to middle school courses.